The dog that my wife’s family had, Maroon died. He lived to be fourteen. She loved Maroon very much. While the loss made her lonely, the new life will birth soon.
One autumn evening, I took my wife for a ride on my motorcycle. This was my first experience riding double. The purpose of our drive was to go the Japanese spa and bath in the neighborhood. It’s about 7 kilometers to go and back. Although very small trip, I’m happy she had fun. But I was surprised to hear her words. “I want to get a motorcycle license too !” I think that’s a good idea, but I am little worried about that. I wonder if she can upright a fallen motorbike.
The second chapter of my career as a teacher will start. There are three things I want to cherish. First, I come to the office at Seven forty-five. I want to work with time to spare. Second, have a mind “This is my school, they are my students”. I think that it is most simple and powerful way to make a excellent school. Third, I would like to try new teaching style. I want give opportunity of decent education in all kinds of ways.
These days I’m using this workbook to study English grammar. But my answer is wrong in most cases. Maybe I’m at the bottom of my class, to say the least. Though I’m a little disappointed with myself, I want to meke steady effort.
Comments
Post a Comment