Development for all directions

I predict that my work and life style will change significantly over the next few years. It's up to me, whether I will become independent leader or follower.

To live a better life, I have to sustain the efforts for developing my ability. Especially,  it is important for me accomplishing that once I decide to do something.

My goal for this year is as follows.

1. Better relationship

I’ll make a habit of regular housework for the possibility of childbirth. 

2. Health maintenance

To make the body can move rapidly and long.

I want to get 2nd-dan first half of 2022, so I practice aikido 7 times a month.

To make my body fat percentage below 20%, I walk or step three times a week.

3. Work

To improve my ability of teaching,  I make a new attempt for each unit.

I'll become an expert of Student guidance, counseling, crisis management and behavioral science.

And, I want to pass 2nd grade of the English proficiency test in 2021. Because, I couldn't achieve it last year.

Even if the form of school change, I have to build up my strength as educator.  

4. Output

Write a educational blog twice a week, Yuki Notes once a week. Upload a video clip once a month.

I write a paper can withstand academic evaluation once a year.

Get a job as essayist in the external medium.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Speaking

Instrument

Lazy