A brief note about days of private high school in Japan under the regime of an emergency declaration

A state of emergency over the coronavirus has been declared on April 8.
Our high school is located in Osaka prefecture, one of the three most important cities in Japan.
Unfortunately, but as a matter of course, an entrance ceremony and opening ceremony was called off.
For students, the school was shut down until early May.
Honestly, I don't know when our school will be started yet.
To make a chance for education, we were preoccupied with responses to that.
In fact, I had some homeroom class sessions, using Zoom in this one week period.
Although my class is made up of 30 students, all were not present.
That is not something so simple for assorted reasons, for example, the internet environment, student's life habits, and other skills.
To communicate with students, I'll work hard to do all I can do.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Speaking

Instrument

Her birthday