To have fulfilling days of my 40s

My New Year’s resolution is as follows.

【Health】
I practice aikido 6 times a month.
I want to become 2nd-dan in 2022.

To make my body fat percentage below 20%, I jog once a week.

【Work】
I get a teaching certificate in English and Bachelor of Education by March 2021.
And, I want to pass 2nd grade of the English proficiency test by March 2021.
I study English at least 15 minutes on weekdays and write a journal about once a week.

Become an expert in educational guidance and social studies.
Write a blog about my awareness once a week.

I want to be able to work of developing  human resources in my 40.

【Private】
I do housework for a comfortable married life.
We never try too hard at housework, because of dual‐career couple.
I vacuum two or three times a week and meal prep on the weekend.

We will discuss whether want children or not.
If we want, we have to receive infertility treatment.
I want know each other's values  and body deeply.

We go honeymoon in UK.

【Money】
Save 1 million yen in savings and investments.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Speaking

Instrument

Her birthday